ThunderCats the Movie

I am really not a Thundercats fan but I know I regularly watched it together with my cousins when we were young. For the fans I wish that this trailer wasn't fan made and that the film is currently under development with Brad Pitt as the Lion-O and Vin Deisel as Panthero - unfortunately it is.

If I didn't recognized the scene from Troy, this fan made trailer almost looks the real deal. The creator of this fan video has extensively used rotoscoping to cut out actors from scenes and put them in another environment. He has also used rotoscoping to give Brad and Vin Deisel their seemingly Thundercats get-up.

I hope you enjoy the video as much as I did. Ciao.


7 comments:

Md Enamul Hoq said...

It's an interesting more trailer . Liked the move after seeing trailer . Thanks for shared . Cut Out Photo | Image Masking Service | Photo Cut Out

Clipping Solutions said...

Nice movie. I like the trailer. People will love this movie
clipping path service/Raster To vector/clipping path service/Background Removal

Lily Allen said...


I really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post.
clipping path
clipping path service

Clipping Path said...

Online clipping path service company Delivery Guaranteed Within 24 Hours. Start Now! Perfect Clipping Paths. No Overseas Headache. Delivery Within 24 Hours. 100% Satisfaction. Highest Quality.

Photo Sourcing BD said...

As one of the leading photo editing companies, Flatworld Solutions offer you professional photoshop masking service at a cost-effective price. With more than 12 ...

Unknown said...

Wow! great post, Thanks.
Photo Retouching Services

Edwin Wong said...

For real informative blog like this is a really helpful resource for a needy information seeker. Thanks a lot for your participation in the article. Clipping Path Service Provider Company